Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone using exwelding parts on their sportjets
09-05-2013, 11:39 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2013 11:40 AM by Sheepaholic.)
Anyone using exwelding parts on their sportjets
Just looking at their posi nozzles, reverse bucket, and three blade hi skew for my 16ft lynx with a 175
Any info would be great
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: Anyone using exwelding parts on their sportjets
I put their reverse bucket on my 15ft, 200 this spring and it is unreal. Well worth it.
09-09-2013, 05:27 PM
The reverse bucket works great, its nice reverse steering for a sport jet if you can say that, nozzle works great, takes and makes your steering from armstrong to power, stays on step in tight turns, downsideyou will lose your small hose that sucks water from your boat, his hi skew heavy impellar didnt work on my 200 sport jet just keept cavitating, Claude is easy to deal with just took it a gave me my money back after i put 2 hours on it......another thing he sent me all the parts up here on the bus and i hadnt even paid him yet, at that time he didnt take visa over the phone,
09-09-2013, 06:36 PM
Is there any way to drill out and tap the nozzle for the siphon hose
09-09-2013, 09:07 PM
I tried it with claudes advice on where to drill and angle, it didnt work for me. Its was the same thing on the scott trim nozzle as well it didnt work for me.